“In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different”- Coco Chanel
At last I watched the much hyped Lego movie with my kids. The movie was fantastic and had a message for everyone including kids and adults. The Lego pieces were used as metaphors. The story was about most of us who live our lives in a mechanical way without realizing our inner purpose. The biggest lessons that come from this kids’ movie are
• You all are special and can choose to live a great life when you start believing in yourself.
• If you want to leave a mark on this world, you got to be different from others and need to realize your special powers.
• Don’t follow the bandwagon else you will not be able to distinguish yourself from others.
• If you choose to look the same way you have always looked like and want to be like other people in your group, you are not breaking that shell.
• If you will always stick to your comfort zone, you will be in the cocoon and never get to become a butterfly.
• Initially, you might face resistance but eventually your success will make people to accept you as you are and the world will get a new achiever.
• Even a small act which is different will give you an instant visibility and bring you on the spotlight.
Don’t worry I did not give out the entire story, so you can still watch the Lego movie with your family and enjoy.